Exactly where you are is exactly where you are meant to be.
The places you go and the people you see all have something for you. No matter the size there is always something in that exact moment that is meant for you to see or to hear.
I find myself questioning and wondering my purpose more often than not- and especially since diving into the personal development and growth sector more and more.
I ALWAYS want to be on track.
The root of this started a few years back when I was getting pebbles, rocks and then full on grenades thrown at me from the universe basically saying WTF are you doing with your life.
I wasn’t listening and I resisted continuously until I couldn’t anymore.
It got so bad that I literally was forced to change everything in my life and do a complete 360 (more on this in a later blog).
I hit a serious rock bottom in all aspects of my life.
Since that day I’ve strived to make choices and decisions that have kept me on the “right path” in fear that the slightest bad choice will put me back to that rock bottom feeling.
Over the past year I’ve slowly begun to learn that there is absolutely no such thing as the wrong path. I’ve learned that what’s showing up for us is the exact path we are meant to go down because there are nuggets of wisdom within all moments that we came here to learn.
They are the lesson ours souls chose to learn.
THAT BEING SAID ….. this still doesn’t give me or anyone an excuse to disrespect yourself or anyone else – because that is when the rocks from the universe will come and hit ya continuously until you LISTEN and course correct.
I had to learn this the hard way – the more you push and resist the change ahead the more the pebbles will come to say WAKEY WAKEY SUNSHINE!
My nuggets of wisdom:
- Gracefully leave a place right before it’s your time to go.
- Follow and research the things that give you that fiery passion in your soul- they are the hints to where your meant to be going.
- Listen to your body. A racing heart is an indicator for many things- good and bad.
- Take the jump before you feel like its the time to jump
- Life happens for me, not to me.
- Appreciate and show gratitude for the people you meet along the way.
- The people who truly love you will help, support and encourage you through the process. They are the relationships that will flourish from you following your dreams.
- SIGNS ARE EVERYWHERE… follow them
- Choose what feels right to
- Be yourself. Authenticity is key.
At the end of the day you are the one living your life. You are the one who gets to decide which path feels most aligned with you.
But no matter where your at currently in your journey – just know your exactly where you are meant to be.
Your right on time.